Saturday, January 7, 2012

Diverse Directory for Life

My new project is to high-light a different Pro-life organization daily to bring awareness to the diversity and scale of the Pro-Life movement in the U.S. I hope this will dispel myths that Pro-Lifer's are all old, fat, religious, white men who have no business impressing the servitude of motherhood onto women. 


The Pro-Life movement is made up of men and women of all ages, races, political and religious affiliations. I have found some lists and will look at one a day and post it here. I'm going to start with the ones that seem as far away from the stereotypical Pro-Lifer and work my way through the list. There are hundreds! So many in fact, I have had to start a new blog to contain them all!


Check it out:
http://diversedirectoryforlife.blogspot.com/